Saturday, November 10, 2007

Running Away With My Thoughts!


Ok, so does anyone know if it is possible to switch the order of entries on your blog? I know it probably is, but I haven't figured it out yet...among other things. Anyway, I started an entry about Halloween, but didn't get all the pictures put on until after I had published the pumpkin patch one, and moving, which have now been up for a few days. I go to try and finally publish Halloween, and it appears before the other two and I don't know how to fix it, and most people will miss it now. So anyway, any helpful hints on this would be great, but for those of you that have been asking, scroll down a few posts to see the kids in their Halloween costumes.

Also, the above was probably one of my favorite moments that day! Can you say Casa Bonita?!

3 comments:

krysta said...

What a cute cute costume!

Sierra said...

THat is hillarious! What a cutie pie! Looks like a lot of fun.

Kendra said...

Hey I'm tagging you, the rules are on my blog!