Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Happenings

We spent Halloween at my parents house this year and also got to enjoy the festivities with my sister and her kids. I didn't dress up this year, (since Ryan wasn't with us, I didn't feel the need to go with a big theme), but the kids looked great and had a great time.

First my little sister Katie threw a Halloween party for the kids and then we went "Trunk or Treating". It was a lot of fun and I decided at least while the kids are little, it is the way to go for me...a small scale, manageable experience for all.
And while I am talking about the Halloween party Katie threw, I wanted to make a note so I always remember what a great aunt Katie is. She is always willing to do anything for her nieces and nephews and she DOES! (Well, unless they need her to kill a bug:) But really, she is always playing with and planning things for them to do and she loves to babysit them and just be with them. We are all really lucky to have her and want her to know that we love her.
Anyway, here are the kids in all their glory!


No comments: