Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer????

Yes, Yes, I know.....no one needs to say anything. My summer days have been anything but lazy, whose ever are? But obviously when it comes to my blogging, the term couldn't be any more fitting. I do hope to be a little more on top of it the coming months though, as I also hope to have a little more structure return to the household.

That being said, we returned a week ago from a great family vacation for my brother's wedding and just had their last reception last night. I feel like I have been doing wedding stuff all month, but it all turned out great. We are excited to have Aubrye in the family. Congrats you guys, we love you! I will post a summer and wedding picture recap shortly, but also really quickly want to give a shout out and congratulate Toby and Jeanne on the birth of their little girl yesterday! I am so glad she came early!! We love you too!

3 comments:

Kim said...

It's a miracle! J/K. I'm having a hard time coming out of my blog "fog" as well. Jon left earlier today and I think I'm in a state of rebellion, because I haven't done a thing! When you get a second, call me. ;)

Sierra said...

Good to have you back. Can't wait to hear all about your crazy summer adventures and the big wedding happenings.

krysta said...

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time. I am excited to see your pictures.