Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mineral Makeup

So, it is time to clean out my makeup bag! It is actually time for a "makeup makeover"-I really need to get new everything! Now, I am not a huge makeup girl, I like it to look "naturally beautiful" and I need to be able to do it fast or it just isn't worth my time. (Also, I don't like stuff that irritates my skin, but most people feel that way.)

Now, since I seem to have the opportunity to start from scratch here, I thought I would evaluate the market and see if there is a better option for my lifestyle and skin than I currently have. I haven't looked a ton, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Mineral Makeup buzz...? From what I have read, it seems like it might be more my thing, especially with the whole foundation thing being replaced with one easy powder. Anyway, I am just looking for opinions, so if you have any on the subject, please send them my way!

2 comments:

krysta said...

I have been thinking of buying this stuff.. www.bareminerals.com I have talked to many women who use and absolutly LOVE these products. You can buy them cheaper at www.sephora.com plus when buying here you don't have to join the "club." There seems to be many copy cat mineral products popping up. I would personally trust the company who created it first. You can watch videos and find answers to your questions at their website. You can also watch their infomercail at their site.

Sierra said...

I love the mineral stuff at costco. They have the 3 part mix and match cover up and it is really light. I just apply with a brush and it evens everything out naturally without being so heavy and greasy. I saw the infomercial for bareminerals and thought it sounded pretty good. I think it will work really well.