Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Potty Time!

I'm in love! Well, if you could really be in love with a potty, this is just about as close as you come. I just had to share what I consider to be a great find. The time has finally arrived for our family to prepare for potty training. Although I haven't made the big push, and don't intend to force it until she is ready, I thought it was time for Al to get acquainted with "the big girl world". I was really hesitant to buy a potty. I really hate the way they look, the thought of cleaning them, and the space they take up in the bathroom. I was hoping to get away with just an attached seat on the real thing, but as Alli seems to be terrified of it as of yet, I broke down. Luckily though, I stumbled upon this! It not only looks much better than the typical potty, it also functions as a stool and bathtub side bench, sturdy up to 300 lbs! My favorite feature so far though is the side storage bins, perfect for wipes, diapers, or whatever, and it even has a built in holder for toilet paper! I am thrilled with my new purchase and just wanted to share!


















4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm quite a ways off from potty training Ryley, but I like your find. Where did you find it?

Karin said...

Oh, I guess I forgot all that stuff! It is the Boon Potty Bench and I got it at Toys R Us.

krysta said...

I wish you the best of luck with potty training. It looks like you have found the perfect little potty, now all you need are the rewards. ;)

Sierra said...

Man! I wish that we had read your blog before buying a clunky messy ugly deal. We are still in the market for a bench, maybe we could sell this one and get the good one. Kaia already used this one once and I was so pleased. I could tell what she was up to and we were able to get there before it happened. I'm not sure she is really ready yet, but it is there if she decides that she is. Good luck with the training.